Job: LPN, LVN (Licensed Practical Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse) Jobs - Beavercreek - 45431
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Mollen Immunization Clinics is seeking full time and part time Registered Nurses RN, Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurses LPN / LVN, Nurse Practitioner NP, and Clinical Nurse Specialist CNS, for seasonal flu shot clinics throughout the area. Our clinics are 7 days a week from August through November or early December. We have morning, mid-day, afternoon and all day clinics available. We will be operating some retail clinic locations across the country every day of the week. Retirees and New Graduates are welcome! We are hiring RNs, LPNs, LVNs, NPs and CNSs nationwide. In Connecticut and Iowa we are only accepting RN applications at this time.
Mollen Immunization Clinics is one of the largest and most trusted providers
of immunizations in the United States. We conduct a network of seasonal flu shot clinics at drug stores, supermarkets, shopping centers, superstores, corporations,
schools, governments (City, County, State & Federal) and a variety of community
locations. We provided over 165,000 immunization clinics in 2011, servicing
all 50 states.
Mollen Immunization Clinics has provided continuous service and experienced
consistent growth over the last 23 years. We have earned the trust and confidence
of millions of patients and thousands of companies and institutions. National and
regional retailers, Fortune 500 companies, as well as State and Local government, have placed their trust in Mollen Immunization Clinics to provide services to their customers and associates.
Skills / Requirements
- Diploma, A.S. degree or B.S. degree in nursing
- RN, LPN, LVN, NP, or CNS with current, valid state licensure:
- We are hiring RNs, LPNs, LVNs, NPs and CNSs nationwide
- In Connecticut and Iowa we are only accepting RN applications.
- Must possess email and internet access
- Must possess valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, professionalism and organizational skills
- Must possess ability to set priorities and work independently
- Accurate patient documentation and consent form completion paperwork
- Immunization experience is a plus
- Health screening experience is a plus
- Spanish speaking ability a plus
- Background screening
- To be eligible for health screening clinic shifts:
- Must provide appropriate documentation for states requiring phlebotomy certification
- Experience performing finger sticks is a plus
- Basic knowledge of common health screening equipment is a plus
- Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in completion of job duties
- Assisting with completion of patient consent forms required
- Setting up a table / small stand and signage kit is required