A Place for Mom, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Healthcare Account Representative
at A Place for Mom, Inc
- Job ID
- # of Openings
Healthcare Account Representative is an inside business development representative responsible for acquiring, educating and servicing professional sources inside assigned accounts within defined markets at A Place for Mom. A professional referral account is a person or organization that is in a position to come into contact with anyone who has a need for senior living services. The Healthcare Account Representative works directly via phone or technology with professionals not currently serviced by one of our local CRAs to provide them access to our services. The Healthcare AR is responsible for executing the designated plan for market growth that supports revenue objectives for APFM by increasing our professional referral sources and delighting existing professional referral sources. The ability to exercise sound discretion and independent judgment in performing all responsibilities is a must. Success is measured by adherence to and full adoption of APFM values in all areas of the job. The APFM Values are:
- Focus on excellence
- Act with integrity and assume positive intent
- Drive outcomes every day with passion and a sense of mission
- Make the lives of our families and customers better, easier, and more successful
- Realize the full potential in each team member; work as a single supportive team
- Incorporate APFM Values into each customer and co-worker interaction.
- Sales Connections: Conduct phone appointments and call activity with health care stakeholders, such as; Social Workers, Case Managers, Community Partners and other healthcare professionals. Increase new incremental professional referrals and nurture existing relationships through structured outbound dialing schedule. Continue organic growth in target market. These may be pre-arranged phone appointments, cold phone calls or introductory emails.
- Build trusting strong relationships that will encourage direct referrals by:
- Developing professional APFM presence in the market.
- Educating professionals on our value, process and best practices via phone.
- Be the “go to” source of information and resources.
- Pipeline management: manage customer pipeline on a daily basis and accurately record in our CRM to ensure up-to-date communication with all assigned accounts is documented and can be tracked.
- Become the established primary point of contact for professionals and their staff and assist them in identifying opportunities to refer.
- Follow each patient and family through the referral process to ensure they are supported with information regarding care and resources. Report patient /referral outcomes when applicable.
- Identify and act upon areas of opportunity for APFM to be of greater benefit and assistance to the professional staff and families.
- Achieve or exceed quota monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Exercise sound discretion and independent judgment in performing all job responsibilities.
- The position will require a flexible work schedule between the hours of 8am and 8pm, with night and weekend requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years telephone sales, telemarketing, business development or relationship sales experience in a quota or metrics driven environment: demonstrated history of success in business development sales role, with a focus on healthcare or senior services preferred.
- Proven ability to maintain quality relationships with a large number of professional referral sources via telephone.
- Clear and articulate phone presence with demonstrated communication and problem solving skills.
- Documented history of strong closing skills- will ask for the business.
- Ability to research and identify new opportunities.
- Cold calling experience: 50-70 dials daily.
- Determination to break down barriers to success.
- Ability to multi-task; talk on the phone and take notes on computer.
- Documented history of ability to develop and maintain good working relationships in a multi-stakeholder sale.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative. Must be able to deliver results while working in a highly independent environment.
- Effective use of social media, such as; LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, etc.
- Ability to manage ambiguity, work independently and solve issues to appropriate resolution.
- Experience with 5-9 (or similar) telephony platform system preferred.
BA/BS degree preferred.
This position is hourly, non-exempt.
A Place for Mom is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring and valuing a diverse work team. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all applicants and employees, and to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotions, and treatment on the job, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States to be eligible for consideration, visa sponsorship not available.