ABB Optical Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Account Manager - Metro Cincinnati, OH
at ABB Optical Group
Job Reference #: 8a7883a86c2c8288016c4536365547ec
FIELD ACCOUNT MANAGER
METRO CINCINNATI AREA (OH. KY, IN)
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, this position will meet sales forecasts, quotas and profit by selling the full line of optical products and services on behalf of ABB OPTICAL GROUP, providing value-added services by using consultative sales methodologies and being a sales liaison for management and accounts.
- Increase territory revenues and profit through the development of existing accounts and cold calling prospects from designated sources.
- Maximize consultative selling approaches and maintain outside sales territory with face-to-face meetings and telephone sales to new, potential and established accounts.
- Execute marketing activities and promotions to maximize sales results with targeted accounts.
- Maintain high accuracy level on company pricing and procedures.
- Inform current and potential customers of products, promotions and services to generate new business or to increase business.
- Know client needs and requirements and create solutions that may better service their needs.
- Source prospective clients from media (both printed and electronic), business directories, referralsto generate profitable business.
- Must follow up on all leads in a timely manner and track progress with detailed information.
- Inform and promote industry information within the team environment; communicate with business partners from outside companies.
- Adhere to company sales policy and guidelines.
- At least three years of current field based business-to-business related sales experience
- Current territory management (managing a base of accounts) with a quota assignment (3+ years)
- Must possess a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license.
- Intermediate skills with general PC usage and applications
- Intermediate skills with mobile technologies (e.g. iPad)
- Intermediate skills with MS Office applicationsDesired Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Demonstrated job progression
- A record of success in previous roles including sales awards
- Client Relationship Management (CRM) System experience