ABM Industries Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ABM Industries Inc
- Works with Field Finance, Operations (local, Regional, and VP level), Legal/Risk, Insurance, Procurement, etc., to build and finalize pricing for each opportunity. This includes verifying current expenses, pay rates, hours, management and overhead, productivity rates, current assets, technology upgrades, rental costs, etc., and provides P&L bridges from current financial performance to proposed pricing (for retention opportunities). Verifies all of the above, using various sources, internal and external, (for new opportunities).
- Continues to monitor and update Outstanding Proposals through various and multiple rounds of pricing updates. This includes updating all necessary internal departments for input, updating internal pricing models, and updating client models by the client’s expected due date.
- Addresses pricing issues through RFP post-mortems.
- Fully understands all aspects of the contract that will affect pricing exercises.
- Verifies all bill rates within the contract for each Successful RFP result, ensuring that the bill rate in the contract matches the submitted and final pricing.
- Manages pricing bundles to clients.
- Has a thorough understanding of how standard SalesForce reporting has been built and can speak to it and the filters that create each report. Builds or requests new reports as necessary.
- Runs meetings to verify the data in SalesForce, updates reporting based on global changes to SalesForce; SalesForce SME for Education.
- Researches Minimum Wage/Living Wage increases and update within the pricing document.
- Updates standard costs and pricing methodologies bi-annually.
- Tracks and verifies Minimum Wage increases, tax rate changes, and any other Government/Mandated expenses and how they affect pricing.
- Continually improves the Education pricing model to better handle all forms of client requests/models and internal reporting needs.
- Helps to drive new sales growth through pricing suggestions (global knowledge or processes, procedures, and successes) and reporting.
- Cross Selling and Up sell tracking
- Bid results tracking by geography, and competitor intelligence data collection.
- Client capital plan reviews
- Wins and losses tracking
- Assist in forensic review of key losses
- Provides business continuity for vacations, holidays, sickness, etc.
- Gather external market research in order to identify industry trends and prospective customers
- Ability to asses customer financials and offer service based and or project based solutioning
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or Economics. MBA or CPA a plus.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) year of business or financial analysis experience required preferably in a dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with Balance Sheet & Income Statements.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office 2007 or higher, specifically Excel.
- Must be able to create detailed worksheets and databases.
- Skills in Access, VBA, or Hyperion would be a plus.
- Ability to take direction from supervisors, and aggressively contribute to departmental discussions regarding problem solving.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic, results-oriented environment.
- Knowledge of business and industry trends and applications across all lines of business for competitive analysis.
No agency/third party assistance needed. No calls/no emails. No relocation or sponsorship available. All interested Job Seekers must apply on-line for proper consideration.