ABRA Auto Body & Glass
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Apprentice Body Tech
at ABRA Auto Body & Glass
- Work Address
- 591 Northland Blvd
- Requisition ID
- Anthony Bianchi
Grow with ABRA! Come join an industry leader well on its way to being a nationwide billion dollar company. ABRA Auto Body & Glass values developing our talent to help you reach your career goals! We use an operational excellence philosophy in partnership with many of the premier insurance companies. Reap the rewards of working with America’s Most Recommended Collision Brand.
The ACES Body Technician (BT) Apprentice Program is designed for 60 – 90 days of intensive hands – on training with an experienced Body Technician Mentor repairing damaged vehicles to pre-accident condition, while learning ABRA’s operational excellence processes. Upon apprentice’s graduation from the program they transition into a Body Technician that will be able to complete C – Level skills as a standalone technician or in a team environment.
The ACES BT Apprentice contributes to delivering on ABRA’s promise of speed, quality and customer satisfaction, while gaining exposure and experience to advance his/her skills in pursuit of a successful career path with an industry leader!
Founded in 1984 in Minnesota, ABRA’s dynamic market presence gives its employees an opportunity to grow their careers! As an ABRA employee you will receive competitive pay plus a full benefits package including 401k!! The first step to growing your career with ABRA is to connect with an ABRA recruiter today!
Right the first time….on time!
Training will consist of:
- ABRA’s repair planning and safety practices
- Plastic bumper and metal panel repair
- Disassembly & reassembly of parts and repair of trim and hardware
- Electrical & mechanical systems repair basics
- Corrosion protection, seam sealing, and foams replacement
- Steel welding
- Among other I-CAR training
A Tool Grant of approximately $2000 for a baseline tool kit is available as an ACES BT Apprentice for your commitment with ABRA!
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Collision Vo-Tech certification
- Previous collision experience
- Must be 18 years old by the start of the program.
- Must have strong attention to detail and solid mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to interact respectfully and professionally with mentor, customers and repair center team.
- Must be willing to take instruction and work direction from multiple parties and work as part of a team.
- Must maintain a valid state driver’s license in order to drive any customer or company vehicle.
- Demonstrate commitment to continued learning by participation in ABRA/industry-required training.