Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Full Stack Developer
at A.C. Coy
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Information Technology
Our client, a leader in their industry, is actively seeking a Full Stack Developer for a contract assignment in the Columbus, Ohio area. These candidates will be brought on to build the green-field projects and deliver new working solutions in an Agile environment. The right candidate must be creative, willing to learn on your own and work well in a team environment.
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use.
- Serve as technical expert on development projects.
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
- Familiarity with Agile (e.g., Scrum Process).
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
- Consult with end-user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
- Career-Level position within field. Considered highly skilled and proficient in discipline.
- Conducts complex work important to the organization. The candidate must have the ability to work under minimal supervision, with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- 8-12 years of IT Software Developer experience.
- Deep technical hands-on experience developing in REST/JSON or SOAP/XML.
- Experience developing solutions in AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with Docker, or related container-oriented technologies (i.e. Docker Enterprise Edition, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Comfortable implementing continuous integration / continuous delivery process for applications using technologies such as Jenkins and Git.
- Experience with Test Driven Development, including writing and implementing automated unit, system, and integration tests.
- Experience with relational databases (i.e. Oracle, SQL Server). Experience with NoSQL databases (i.e. MongoDB) is highly desired.
- Experience implementing and scaling OpenID Connect, OAuth or SAML or similar identity, authorization or authentication protocols/frameworks is desired.
- Experience developing Twelve Factor / Cloud-Native applications.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, or Associates Degree with 8-12 years IT Software Developer related experience or High School Diploma/GED with 10 years IT Software Developer experience.