ACCO Brands Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Product Manager
at ACCO Brands Corporation
- # Positions
- ACCO Brands
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands is seeking a talented Associate Product Manager for our office in Kettering, OH. The Associate Product Manager will support the Product Manager who has full P&L responsibility for their portfolio of business, as well as own critical projects in the category.
- Work with Product Manager to own portfolio P&L including mix management, pricing, new product development, three-year strategic plan and channel strategies
- Product portfolio/lifecycle management - assist with sku rationalization, product positioning and competitive strategy; Evaluates product portfolio performance and profitability
- Execute plans within committed resources in conjunction with management direction
- Product continuity & alignment – assist with pricing, product quality & and forecasting
- Collaborate & partner with Pricing, Product Marketing, Sales Management and Supply Chain, to frame strategy and deliver new product development in conjunction with the new product development process
- Prepare and participate in product specific customer presentations/annual reviews as needed; assist with managing customer communications
- Participate in/lead cross functional teams on specific projects (i.e new products, cost savings, packaging, inventory management and integrated marketing programs)
- Mines industry and user data for new insights for the business, products and market(s)
- Revisions to Product Information Packages (PIPs) for current products; new item set up
- Elevates product features and specs to user-focused benefits and solutions; assesses competition, threats and recommends plan of action
- Consumer development direction - help establish focus for promotion, merchandising, packaging and NPD
- Assist in the development of annual objectives, programs and projects, which will improve the annual results
- Bachelor’s degree required, Business or Marketing curriculum preferred
- Can-Do Mindset; The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of experience in marketing or sales roles or project management required
- 2+ years of experience in financial aspects of marketing or sales preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with individuals across all organizational levels required
- Ability to effectively communicate, present, and persuade across a team and executive management a must
- Solid general business management perspective; Financial analysis aptitude required
- Must possess good business instincts, problem solving and decision-making capability
- Strong organizational and project management skills required, detail driven
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency required
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.