ACCO Brands Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Culture Communications Coordinator
at ACCO Brands Corporation
- # Positions
- ACCO Brands
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands is seeking a U.S. Culture Communications Coordinator for our office in Kettering, Ohio. The Culture Communications Coordinator will schedule, manage and coordinate all projects related to the U.S. culture activities across multiple sites.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Schedules and tracks all aspects of U.S. culture team and brand experience projects.
- Develops the execution and publishing plan for employee communications and content that support the U.S. culture.
- Examples include: yearly editorial content calendar, strategy roll-outs, newsletters, employee and product spotlights, site specific activities, annual strategy materials, and other ad hoc projects.
- Supports company communication efforts and guidelines in all development; works closely with the ACCO Brands Corporate Communications team.
- Provides writing, editing, proofreading and publishing of content across multiple mediums (per above).
- Assists with the development and implementation of promotional efforts related to corporate events, requiring support at U.S. employee sites.
- Participates on a variety of cross-functional and event planning teams, as needed, to assist in the creation of U.S. culture activities and programs.
- Assists with electronic archiving of U.S. culture team materials, photos, and videos
Performs other related duties, as required, in support of the U.S. Culture and Brand Experience team.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, English or Public Relations.
- Minimum of two years related experience.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work effectively with individuals at all organizational levels.
- Strong organizational skills – ability to handle multiple projects at one time in a fast-paced work environment.
- Able to work independently, as well as a member of the U.S. Culture and Brand Experience team and specific project teams within organization
- Experience writing content for publishing materials.
- Working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet programs
- Photography and video skills a plus
- Some travel required – 5%
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.