Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Assistant - Junior in Cincinnati, Ohio at AccruePartners
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offers a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 500 media and network communications company
- Dedication to providing quality service and value by exceeding customer expectations
- Expanding national footprint in 30+ states
- Rich history of growth and diversification
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Environment of flexibility, success and accountability
- Growth: Exceptional personal and professional growth potential
- Opportunity: High visibility to senior leadership on an enterprise level
- Stability: Emphasis on developing and retaining top talent
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Cincinnati, OH
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Responsible for providing post-sale, end to end workflow support, to ensure effective campaign delivery for the clients.
- Plays an essential role in ensuring accuracy and follow-through of order entry related to advertising campaigns.
- Owns the relationship cross functionally as a liaison between fulfillment and the Finance and Operations teams.
- Enters all orders for linear and digital advertising schedules.
- Reviews and processes orders to ensure that all necessary paperwork is submitted for cross functional teams.
- Partners with Credit team to ensure that clients demonstrate appropriate credit levels and ensure that signed contracts are complete in full detail.
- Coordinates with Billing to ensure that ad copy scripts are provided, and campaigns are appropriately billed.
- Works cross functionally with Traffic/Operations team to ensure correct fulfillment of client campaigns.
- Manages all ad copy for clients, which includes correct distribution of Traffic Instructions and client spot uploads as needed.
- Coordinates Production services through internal production team to ensure on time start for campaigns.
- Manages campaigns effectively, revise and review inventory appropriately.
- Responsible for Make-goods for all reach and frequency accounts.
- Monitors accounts and review with Account Planner and Pricing/Inventory i f campaigns are not delivering.
- Communicates with Account Executive on client campaign status.
- Communicates with clients as needed to gain information to run schedules efficiently.
- Works proactively with Regional Digital Account Coordinator as needed.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Prior experience in Advertising Sales in Traffic or as a Sales Assistant
- Strong data entry skills and an excellent attention to details
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with Sales team members and other support functions