Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Service Technician - Newark
at ACRT, Inc.
Bermex has immediate positions for Field Service Technicians to work in the Newark, OH area. The qualified candidate will perform field service activity on overdue residential and/or commercial accounts for the utility company.
- Starting wage is $13.00 per hour
- 40 hours per week. Monday thru Friday.
The qualified job functions for a Field Service Technician are:
- Field Service Technicians are in charge of completing specialized service work for the utility including, removal of inactive meters, transfer of services, reading of gas meters, location of curb valves, discontinue of service, safety inspections including detection of gas leaks and theft investigations.
- Physical and environmental characters include: climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, finger dexterity, twisting, grasping, talking, hearing and repetitive motion. Must be able to life 20 lbs. on a frequent basis.
- The worker is subject to outside environmental conditions rain, snow, extreme heat and/or cold
- Must have a valid driver's license with less than six points
- Must pass a background check and drug screen
- Health Insurance for our employees and their families
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance & Optional Life
- HSA with company match
- 401(k) with company match
- We are an employee-owned company!
- Footwear and uniforms provided
- Company vehicle and fuel card provided