Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Activate HealthCare
Activate Healthcare's unique mission is transforming healthcare by helping people take charge of their health and employers and participants take charge of health care costs. We are seeking an upbeat, professional, 2+ years experienced in family practice-trained (or primary care) LPN with current phlebotomy, EKG, injections, EMR/computer skills and experience triaging patient calls. You’ll be responsible for patient appointment administration, creating and distributing team schedules, leading team huddles, ensuring clinic inventory is accurate and assisting providers in all aspects of appropriate patient care. The candidate may be called upon to serve as a preceptor to ensure all training has been completed. Clinical duties will include providing patient medication as directed, venipuncture, EKG administration, urine/hair drug screens, injections and biometric vital sign measurements. Candidate must have ability to accomplish clinical duties with the ability to multi-task with strong team skills. 2 or more years of experience in a family practice or acute care setting is required. This is a full time position with competitive wages and great benefits!
- Proven ability to accomplish clinical duties and excellent communication skills with ability to interact effectively and freely with all levels of management, staff, patients, clients.
- Thorough understanding and commitment to the principles of wellness, coaching and prevention.
- Ability to apply a holistic approach to MA work including a commitment to the job, the patient and the team.
- Proactive and self-directed and able to work well independently. Critical thinking when facing a challenge yet knows how to triage and when to escalate an issue to involve provider or supervisor.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task with quality and detail orientation in a fast-paced environment. Able to switch back and forth between patient interactions and administrative tasks without delays or frustrations and sees all assignments through to completion.
- Excellent customer service skills and able to discern when to prioritize customer-first before other obstacles.