Advanced Drainage Systems Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Entry Level Sales Engineer
at Advanced Drainage Systems Inc
- Job ID
Advanced Drainage Systems (ADS) is the leading manufacturer of high performance thermoplastic corrugated pipe, providing a comprehensive suite of innovative water management products and drainage solutions. ADS operates a global network of 61 manufacturing plants and 29 distribution centers through our 3,800 employee team members.
Why choose ADS? We seek out the best talent and provide you with resources for career development, support and the chance to lead something big. We offer tremendous opportunity for individuals who want to advance in the industry through innovation and leadership. Choosing a career with ADS means joining a great company and being part of a great family.
Find out more by visiting us at http://www.ads-pipe.com/en/contact/ads_careers.asp.
Position will be responsible for reviewing layout plans and working closely with our sales reps to determine proper supplies and materials needed for a job to assist with job quotes. Jobs will include storm pipe, sewer, structures, geotextiles, roof drains, retention/detention systems and water quality systems.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Review and assisting with layout plans
- Work closely with sales team to determine proper materials and supplies needed for job
- Assist with job quotes
- Assist sales team with job quotes and layouts
- This position should possess the following skills/knowledge:
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to work without day to day direction
- Utilize layout software (Blue Beam helpful)
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Can do attitude
- Strong initiative
- Civil Engineering or construction Management Degree
- Internships while in college helpful
- Great opportunity for someone with little or no experience
- Ability to sit and work on computer
Advanced Drainage Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.