Advanced Drainage Systems Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Financial Analyst
at Advanced Drainage Systems Inc
- Job ID
Headquartered in Hilliard Ohio, Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc (ADS) is the leading manufacturer of high performance thermoplastic corrugated pipe, providing a comprehensive suite of water management products and drainage solutions. Our innovative products and superior drainage solutions are used across a broad range of end markets and applications, including residential, non-residential, agriculture and infrastructure applications. We have established a leading position in many of these end markets by leveraging our national sales and distribution platform, overall product breadth and scale, and our manufacturing excellence. Founded in 1966, we operate a global network of 3,700 employees, 63 manufacturing plants and 31 distribution centers. In July, 2014 we became a public company traded on the NYSE®. To enable our continued growth, we are looking to add top talent to our dynamic organization.
Advanced Drainage Systems is seeking to add talent to our FP&A Operations team. This newly created position will be a business partner to the operations team supporting efforts in budgeting, forecasting and operational efficiencies.
- Assist in the creation of the budget for operations with input from the Operations Leadership Team
- Own preparation of monthly financial forecasts
- Perform variance analysis on operations results vs budget/forecast/prior year and present findings to the Operations Leadership Team
- Prepare monthly reporting packages
- Participate in the development of long-range strategic financial planning owning preparation of financial projections for key planning sessions
- Design and build analytical and KPI dashboards for the Operations Leadership Team
- Develop and review financial models to support executive decision making
- Support decision making by performing ad-hoc business and transactional analysis
- Assist in building business cases and financial return models for capital investments projects
- Participate in identifying operational efficiency projects to reduce costs
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5+ years of accounting or financial analysis experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), balance sheet and income statement methods, internal controls, and other areas related to financial reporting
- Experience with budget/forecasting process, including performing variance analysis and identifying root causes of variances
- Ability to use systematic processes to analyze complex information and issues
- Experience participating in process improvement initiatives to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of an organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to summarize analysis for executive presentations to be shared at all levels
- Desire and ability to develop deep functional knowledge of the business and key performance indicators/drivers of success
Advanced Drainage Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.