AmTrust Financial Services, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sourcing Analyst ll
at AmTrust Financial Services, inc.
- Requisition ID
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
AmTrust Financial, a Global Fortune 500 organization is currently recruiting for a Sourcing Analyst in Cleveland, Ohio.
The Sourcing Analyst helps the Sourcing Manager identify opportunities through spend data analysis to consolidate; reduce costs and improve quality/processes of AmTrust providers. The Analyst will work alongside the Sourcing Manager and will be responsible for assigned category spend. This will include the categorization of the vendor data within AmTrust.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collects, analyses benchmarks and reports on internal spend data.
- Develops and manages regular department reporting requirements
- Develops and issues RFI, RFPs and invitations to bid
- Analyzes bid responses and makes recommendation to Management
- Participates in cross functional teams
- Conducts total cost of ownership evaluations, contract reviews, stakeholder and business requirements and supplier performance review metrics.
- Works collaboratively with Sourcing Managers in the development and formation of strategic sourcing initiatives
- Develops Procurement presentations and reporting documents and present when requested to stakeholders and management
- Tracks and manages Key metrics within sourcing and report out to management when requested.
- Assist in the development of a sourcing scorecard and manage the updating of data regularly.
- Participate in savings goals for assigned category.
- Assists the departmental managers with reporting and analytics as requested.
Education and Work Experience:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in business
- At least 3 years’ experience in analytics
- Procurement analysis experience a plus.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong excel skills including formulas, pivots; charts etc.
- Microsoft Office including PowerPoint development
- Ability to take data and present in a usable manner
- Experienced in the strategic sourcing process and the role data plays
- Strong Communication skills (relationship/stakeholder management)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and balance multiple priorities