Apex Supply Chain Technologies
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Business Analyst
at Apex Supply Chain Technologies
Sr. Business Analyst
Apex Supply Chain Technologies
Who You Are
- You have an enthusiastic attitude, hands-on style and inspirational spirit
- You are tech-savvy and thrive when building a culture of innovation, rapid change and evolution
- Ideally you have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or appropriate certifications
- You embrace change and approach opportunities boldly
- You strive for the least complicated approach that will work
- You choose a collaborative approach of respect and dignity for all
- You have a passion for learning, laughing, energizing, and achieving more
What You Will Do
The Sr. Business Analyst is responsible for identifying problems, capturing requirements and defining solutions that solve the unique business needs of our customers while optimizing Apex’s complex software and firmware platforms.
- Directly interact with and positively influence parties involved in requirements elicitation sessions and solution review meetings.
- Translate business needs into clearly defined and detailed requirements, user stories, and user-focused specifications.
- Facilitate the design and development of product features with the internal engineering teams, including participation in user-interface design meetings, creation of wireframes, customer feedback sessions and functional testing efforts.
- Utilize multiple tools and resources to resolve customer inquiries or issues in the areas of business application, product functionality and enhancements.
- Coordinate with developers, hardware technicians and testers on testing activities and schedules. Analyze test results and track issue statuses.
Your Ideal Skillset
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or other technical discipline.
- 7 years of experience as an analyst within technical domains.
- 4 years of experience working as an analyst on complex software solutions.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively relay complex technical concepts to audiences with varying levels of technical background.
- Strong technical writing and documentation skills.
- Working knowledge of and comfort with technical diagramming (flowcharts, activity/sequence/state diagrams, etc.).
- Willingness and appetite to tackle complex problems while applying sound problem-solving strategies.
- Broad understanding of technologies and processes that support business systems.
- A solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.
Who We Are
We are a market and technology leader who is redefining the way companies across all business sectors process and deliver orders, supplies and materials and manage assets by providing tailored, scalable self-serve systems, mobile apps and Cloud-based software. We apply business Intelligence and Analytics to achieve data-driven insights which dramatically elevate the interplay between technologies and customers to build elegant supply chain and product delivery solutions that create transformative solutions for a smarter future.
- We deploy simple, effective solutions leveraging IoT, UI/UX, Real-time cloud transaction processing at scale (Big Data), Machine Learning and AI and Analytics to solve real-world problems for real-world B2B and B2C clients
- World Headquarters in mason, Ohio with broad presence in Europe, Latin American and a growing presence in Asia Pac and over 450 Global team members
- More than 100,000 devices deployed on 6 continents in more than 80 countries
- More than 25,000 corporate clients globally executing billions of highly secure, real-time transactions; tens of million every day
- Our technology has been adopted as a best practice by many of the world’s leading companies in industries ranging from Manufacturing, Transportations and Logistics to Retail, E-commerce and Foodservice
- This is your opportunity to join a growing and innovative organization with new career paths being defines every day
- We offer a competitive base salary and a full benefits package including health insurance, life, dental and a 401(k) plan with a company match
- Every day, you will work on the cutting edge of an industry
- Together we dream what is possible and make it real through innovation and collaboration
- Our team members aren’t numbers, they make important contributions to the business on a daily basis
- We embrace individuals with diverse backgrounds and experience to pursue our shared vision with a spirit of harmony and enthusiasm
At Apex, we truly believe that everything is possible. For us. And for you. If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, apply at: http://www.apexsupplychain.com/careers
Apex Supply Chain Technologies in an Equal Opportunity Employer