BTL Technologies, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
05.24.2019 Program Manager
at BTL Technologies, Inc.
The USAF School of Aerospace Medicine (USAFSAM) provides Aerospace Medicine Training, Education, and Consultation to Enhance Warfighter Performance and Combat Casualty Care for World Wide Operations in Garrison and War. It is the center for aeromedical education, training, and consultation in direct support of USAF, DOD, and in operations. USAFSAM provides peacetime and contingency support in hyperbarics, human performance, clinical and environmental health, expeditionary medical support, and aeromedical evacuation.
POSITION DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee and troubleshoot all project information system needs.
- Coordinate military related research support. Assess, prepare, complete, coordinate and submit protocol related documents to both local and military Institutional Review Boards (IRB) and Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC).
- Shall assure compliance of general and study-specific regulatory related processes with Standard Operating Procedures, as well as FDA, NIH, and applicable regulations for the reporting of events to regulatory agencies.
- Shall prepare progress reports for the IRB/IACUC and provide auditing trails to assure protocol compliance. The contractor employee shall maintain annual IRB approvals, amendments, and safety events, process data queries and ensure resolution.
- Shall confer with principal investigators to assist in designing plans for research projects, discuss the interpretation of results, and collaborate on the preparation of manuscripts for publication.
- Apply knowledge of office management, methods and procedures in producing and maintaining documentation, correspondence, records in regard to matters such as project/program progress and status documentation, budget, finance, property, and accounting.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments with University of Maryland, University of Cincinnati, Wright Patterson Air Force Base, and any other appropriate organizations (i.e. altitude chamber).
- Shall oversee the ordering of supplies and equipment needed for research projects, and keep track of pending orders.
- Assist in designing and completion of reports, and updates for government agencies quarterly, and upon request.
- Shall assist in preparing briefing charts for 711 HPW Semi-Annual Reviews and AF/SGR Program Management Reviews, in accordance with specified format that captures the cost, schedule, and performance status of each project, as well as assist in drafting and/or reviewing written submissions for publication and or professional presentations.
- Demonstrate capability in data acquisition.
- Shall gather, analyze, and appraise information required by program or project managers; draw conclusions and work with the project/program managers to devise solutions to problems relating to improvement of acquisition effectiveness and compliance.
- Establish, promote and maintain a constant and effective working relationship within the division, directorate, and 711th HPW for coordination, support and changes to the scope of assigned work.
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a scientific or business field
- Minimum five (5) years program management experience with at least one (1) year experience in En Route Care and/or Expeditionary Medicine research related project management
- Familiarity with Air Force Medical Service and Defense Health Programs funding structure, the Wing's unique organizational structure, and understanding of fundamental federal fiscal restrictions/regulations and various types of contract and assistance agreement vehicles are required
- Prior experience using the program management requirement tool, Comparative Cost & Requirements (CCAR) is desired.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft software programs which include: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project and Access and provide organizational support necessary for the production of all electronic products required for the project (Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations
- Must possess excellent organizational and communication (oral and written) skills
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and possess ability to work with individuals at all levels
- Must be able to travel as required
- Must be U.S. Citizen