Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Qualified candidates should have experience with the following:
- • Handles all aspects of the quality process for one or more applications, from analysis, to test planning, test case and data creation, test automation for regression testing, test execution and reporting.
- • Reviews requirements documentation from IT staff to ensure that it is complete and follows up if any information is missing or unclear.
- • Creates test data and executes test cases for new application features.
- • Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements and quality, specified in an appropriate level of detail suitable for use by those must base their work on the requirements.
- • Act as the liaison between the business customer & project team
- • Lead requirements analysis development and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable
- • Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents.
- • Critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
Please forward a current resume to Chris Hayes at CBTS [Click Here To Join]). Candidates are subject to a drug/background examination. Due to the volume of profiles received, only candidates selected for additional screening will be contacted.
Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions (CBTS) provides businesses including some Fortune 100 companies with experienced, highly skilled technology professionals with expertise across all stages of IT and communications service delivery. We meet infrastructure and service needs including complex architectures, dynamic cloud strategies, unified communications solutions, managed data center services, and data protection.
We have built a state-of-the-art platform of technology assets, engineering talent, and strategic partnerships to deliver world-class services. In addition to configuring and deploying cutting-edge technology solutions, we also use the same platform to fuse the right security, disaster recovery, and management portfolio around the customer’s environment.
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.