Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Key Account Manager, Pharmacy
We’re looking for an experienced relationship management professional to provide strategic business development for some of our highest-profile accounts. This position is responsible for retaining and growing existing accounts and developing strategies to ensure client objectives are met. This is the ideal position for a savvy, strategically-minded account management expert.
What You'll Do
Like most growing companies, the job content of all positions varies daily as everyone pitches in to get the job done. Nonetheless, we try to maintain clarity with respect to employees’ primary responsibilities.
- Fostering loyal, long-term relationships with decision-makers at our highest-profile accounts
- Addressing both short-term and long-term client needs and proposing targeted solutions
- Developing strategies tailored to individual accounts
- Analyzing user data to identify and support business development opportunities
- Owning contract renewals to ensure the development and expansion of existing client accounts
- Manage and develop an Account Associate team member
- Partner with Account Coordinators, other Account Managers, Sales, and Engineering to ensure all team members understand account needs
- Travel to client sites and industry trade shows (up to 20%)
The ideal candidate is highly knowledgeable about business development and client relations, particularly for high-profile client accounts. We believe success in this position requires a healthy mix of left-brain (detail-oriented and analytical) and right-brain (charismatic and collaborative).
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 8 years of account/relationship management experience, with a record of results in retaining and growing client accounts
- Experience in pharmacy required, PharmD preferred
- Demonstrated success in establishing credibility and rapport in order to support effective business relationships
- Ready to have an immediate impact on multiple client relationships, establishing CoverMyMeds as a strategic partner in developing solutions
- Strong strategic acumen with top-notch analytical ability
- Demonstrated success in growing an existing book of business
- Results-oriented, with a high level of initiative
CoverMyMeds is one of the fastest growing healthcare technology companies in the US. We help prescribers and pharmacies submit Prior Authorization requests for any drug and nearly all health plans - 100% free - to get millions of patients on their medications every single year. Our team of highly-productive healthcare enthusiasts with a passion for helping others is the best thing about working here. On-site chef and paid benefits? Yeah, we have those too. But don’t take our word for it. We’ve been named to Glassdoor's top 50 places to work in the nation, Inc. 500’s list three times, were awarded one of the top places to work by Modern Healthcare, and three times won best places to work in Columbus, Ohio.
These requirements represent the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform this job successfully. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.