CR Architecture + Design
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Architect - Hospitality Program
at CR Architecture + Design
- Design & Production
- Cincinnati, OH, USA
CR architecture + design is looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Project Architect to join our hospitality studio in our Cincinnati office and help us deliver hotel design projects located nationwide for a global hospitality brand.
A Project Architect is a licensed professional primarily responsible for the coordination and development of design documentation for projects of various complexity/scope. Under general guidance and direction from a Senior Project Architect and/or Project Manager, a Project Architect is accountable for project delivery, including the assurance of technical quality and execution of tasks within the budgeted hours of the project and the scheduled timeframe, while adhering to client standards and design intent. A Project Architect leads, manages, and holds project team members accountable.
HOW YOU SUCCEED
- Participate in the development of design documentation in various architectural phases including site plans, floor plans, building elevations, sections, details, etc.
- Utilize Revit/BIM/CAD and other software to produce drawings, 3D renderings, and architectural details.
- Evaluate and assimilate design changes into the design documentation.
- Analyze, interpret, and apply applicable codes, regulations, and requirements.
- Coordinate technical specifications with contract drawings to meet project requirements.
- Conduct site surveys and document existing conditions.
- Coordinate the architectural design with other team members, disciplines, contractors, owners, and external consultants.
- Assist with construction administration duties.
- Conduct quality assurance and quality control on own projects and review the work of less experienced team members.
- Maintain regular, in-person and punctual attendance.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or related field from an accredited institution along with 8 years of related experience is preferred; minimum of 5 years of related experience is required.
- Professional Architectural Registration is required.
- Hospitality/hotel project design experience is strongly preferred.
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD with the ability to effectively execute project documentation and design intent and direct others to do the same is required.
- Understanding of quality assurance/control processes and how to make needed corrections and/or revisions, with the ability to check own work for accuracy and completeness is required.
- Detailed understanding of all phases of architectural document production and the relationship between drawings and specifications is required.
- Knowledge of building construction systems means and methods, materials, and industry standards is required.
- Requisite knowledge and ability to apply accessibility codes and applicable building codes is required.
- Understanding of the permitting and entitlement process is preferred.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple deadlines and priorities is required.
- Ability to participate and collaborate in a project team setting is required.
- CR's corporate headquarters is in downtown Cincinnati, just steps away from Fountain Square and in walking distance to the stadiums, waterfront, and historic Over-the-Rhine neighborhood.
- With fantastic 360-degree views of the Queen City, we designed our office to have open, bright and flexible spaces that encourage community and collaboration, allowing our people and work to be the showpieces.
- Not to mention a ping pong table, foosball, and cornhole for those competitive types, and equipped with a rotating keg of craft beer for those long days...or just because.
PERKS THAT WORK
Competitive Compensation & Bonus Plan • Competitive Benefit Plan • 401(k) Profit Sharing • Convenient Downtown Office Location • Parking/Transit Allowance • Career Tracks • Professional Development Allowance • Career Coaching • CR Offices Located Nationwide • Office Celebrations • Generous Paid Time Off & Holidays • Lunch-and-Learns • Employee Engagement & Wellness Programs • Tuition Reimbursement
CR architecture + design is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis, and without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.