Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Order Review Engineer in Middleburg Heights at Curtiss-Wright
at Curtiss-Wright Corporation
The Opportunity | Technical Order Review Engineer
Working closely with both the supply chain, manufacturing engineering, and quality, the Associate Technical Order Review Engineer performs the duties of order review from a technical perspective. This includes reviewing the purchase order requirements and establishing the process to ensure Curtiss-Wright provides product and documentation in accordance with the purchase order requirements.
Location: Middleburg Heights, OH (greater Cleveland area)
- Receives a customer order prior to job creation to review the order and quality requirements for completeness and ensures the order, as entered, meets the accepted quality practices as well as the customers' technical requirements.
- Develops the test plan and APQP requirements prior to the order continuing through the rest of the process. Requirements of this test plan as defined in the customer purchase order, consensus standards (including but not limited to ASTM/ASME material), product, customer, and military specifications.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and ability to read, understand and apply technical specification requirements.
- Identifies and resolves issues in a timely and efficient manner across various departments including Sales, Supply Chain, Engineering and Quality.
- 2 years' experience in Quality Engineering or working with ASTME/ASME standards
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent; or 2 year degree with appropriate experience required
- Experience in Nuclear or Defense Industry requirements / specifications an asset
- Highly organized, detail orientated with proven ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multi-task on multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Experience with fastener manufacturing
- Experience with Oracle or similar ERP systems
- Ability in reading, interpreting technical specifications and blueprints
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.