Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, IT Internal Audit (17223)
at Dana Corporation
Dana is a world leader in highly engineered solutions for improving the efficiency, performance, and sustainability of powered vehicles and machinery. Dana supports the passenger vehicle, commercial truck, and off-highway markets, as well as industrial and stationary equipment applications.
Founded in 1904, Dana employs approximately 30,000 people in 34 countries on six continents who are committed to delivering long-term value to customers. The company reported sales of more than $7.2 billion in 2017. Based in Maumee, Ohio, the company's headquarters operations were selected as a "Top Workplace" by The Toledo Blade in 2017 and 2018. For more information, please visit www.dana.com.
The Internal Audit IT Manager position will report directly to the Senior Manager, IT Internal Audit and have a significant working relationship with not only Internal Audit management, but the Company’s management team as well. The position will work on projects that address the risks facing the Company and be an integral part of the Internal Audit management team, as well as the Company’s management team. The position will work on Dana global internal audit activities that involve 100+ locations, both domestically and internationally.
- Perform and manage IT General Controls testing (across applications, operating system, and databases) procedures, application control testing procedures and key report testing procedures, in compliance with Dana’s SOX compliance program.
- Perform procedures associated with controls relating to third party service providers that report on the Processing of Transactions by Service Organizations (i.e. SSAE16 – SOC1 and SOC2) to Dana.
- Assist in multiple ERP pre/post implementation reviews with a focus on implementation integrity, data integrity and validation, application/infrastructure security, and business process integrity.
- Performance of audit procedures as a member of a team in connection with execution of tailored Audit Programs.
- Perform follow-up activities on the status of outstanding control or process deficiencies identified through operational audit procedures.
- Assist in the management and coordination of IT audit activities with external auditors including direct assistance related to IT control testing.
- Collaborate with management to ensure internal control documentation related to Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), regulatory compliance, corporate governance and Company policy is sufficient and up-to-date.
- Write audit reports and work with management to develop effective remediation plans.
- Develop audit programs, perform risk assessments and design appropriate scope of audit testing.
- Participate in ad-hoc audits over specific risk areas as needed.
- Assist in the development of staff and performance reviews.
- Be an effective contributor to the internal control, including SOX compliance, and enterprise risk management programs.
- Provide active feed-back on the audit process and work to continuously improve the Company’s internal audit processes and approach.
- Develop process flow charts and narratives with cross-references to control points for significant processes and related systems.
- Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in accounting or finance and significant exposure to information technology.
- Strong knowledge of information systems, especially SAP and Oracle, and internal control best-practices; 5 plus years of industry experience.
- Working knowledge, and experience with SAP GRC, or similar applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, good organizational and analytical skills, team building and coaching
- Familiar with business process flows in a typical manufacturing entity, internal controls relating to financial reporting and Information Technology, COSO framework and objectives, and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Must be energetic, self-driven yet a strong team player with positive attitude.
- Willingness to travel 5-25% both domestically and internationally.
- 4 plus years’ experience in public accounting, internal audit or other finance role in a manufacturing environment.
- Advanced degree (i.e. MBA) or certification (CPA, CMA, CIA, CISA) a plus.
- Working knowledge of data analytic software such as ACL or IDEA.
Dana is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.