Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Summer 2020 Finance Intern (21166)
at Dana Corporation
Dana is a global leader in the supply of highly engineered driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. Serving three primary markets – passenger vehicle, commercial truck, and off-highway equipment – Dana provides the world's original-equipment manufacturers and the aftermarket with local product and service support through a network of nearly 100 engineering, manufacturing, and distribution facilities.
Dana Incorporated is seeking to fill 8 positions in the Corporate locations (WHQ, AMC, GITC - Maumee, OH and Novi, MI) for Summer 2020.
- Process Mapping
- Accts. Receivable / Customer Risk Management
- Inventory Aging Analysis
- Internal Audit
- Pricing/Cost Estimating
- Performance Metrics Dashboarding
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The main responsibility of this position will be to assist in the completion of one or more discrete projects. Other duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Planning and executing the project given for the internship.
- Preparing and presenting the final report out of the project.
- Assist the department in various financial analyses.
- Complete other tasks as assigned.
- Pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field.
- Proven work experience (not necessarily technical work experience).
- Minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Computer proficiency in a Windows environment utilizing Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Must be capable of performing duties with limited supervision.
- Must be able to work with confidential data.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to permit effective interaction with all levels of Dana and external customers.
- Self-directed and motivated individual with excellent organizational skills and accepts responsibility.
- Paid Internship/Co-Op
- Gain valuable, high visibility work experience in a professional environment
- Opportunity for long term growth
- Access to the Summer in the City Program
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.