Dayton Children's Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Food Service Worker Runner
at Dayton Children's Hospital
Facility:Dayton Children's - Main Campus
The Food Service Worker - Runner delivers meals to patients who have placed their order through the Room Service program. The Runner works as a team with other Dietetics & Nutrition staff to ensure that the patient's Room Service experience is a positive one. The Runner is responsible for verifying the patient's identity and comparing the meal to the diet order before leaving the meal with the patient. This position involves a considerable amount of fast walking. PREFERRED: HS Diploma or equivalent.
Working hours may be as early as 6:30am and as late as 8:30pm, weekends and holidays
At Dayton Children's we believe that each moment counts with our patients, families and with each other.
We are moving at a fast pace and are looking for the right talent for our team at Dayton Children's. We want people who embody our values and want to become a part of the Dayton Children's difference. If this is you, apply today!
- Safety--We make safety our first priority.
- Compassion--We deliver compassionate, family-centered care to all we serve.
- Ownership--We are the pediatric care experts and act knowing that every patient, visitor and the hospital is our collective responsibility.
- Collaboration--We work collaboratively to care for children, their families and each other.
- Innovation--We continuously innovate to make Dayton Children's even better today and into the future.
- Value Creation--We deliver quality outcomes and excellent service while being good stewards of health care resources.