DH Pace Company, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at DH Pace Company, Inc.
Organizational stability, healthy revenues and company growth are probably at the very top of your list of criteria for evaluating companies and where you want to work. You will find all are true at DH Pace Company! For more information or to speak to a member of the recruiting team, please call 800-507-0023.
DH Pace Company, Inc.:
- Privately owned for over 90 years
- Tenured senior leadership team
- Sales over $500M
- Geographically growing; Over 40 locations in 20 States
DH Pace Company, Inc., aspires to hire a Commercial Technician who is mechanically inclined with experience in the construction business and/or welding and can help in the service and installation of commercial doors and door hardware.
- Install and/or repair a wide range of commercial door and door hardware including: roll up doors also known as dock doors, dock equipment, high speed rolling doors, commercial entry doors, and automatic pedestrian doors.
- Identify opportunities to provide customers with products and services
- Track and maintain job related paperwork and submitting in a timely manner
- Operate in safety conscious manner at all times while performing job duties
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to safely lift 75 pounds over your head
- Minimum of two (2) years of mechanical and electrical experience required
- Welding experience preferred but not required
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Enjoy the mental challenge of being able to trouble shoot to solve customer needs
- Customer Service oriented
We set the tone for success:
- Exposure to tenured DH Pace leaders who will invest time in teaching our service based sales business model
- A hands-on approach to “learning by doing” as you come into our organization and are exposed to the various products, services and customers
We reward your hard work, dedication and success:
- As an organization, we take great pride in offering our customers the best products and services represented by a top notch team that is always willing to go the extra mile every day of the week.
- Advancement opportunities
- Successful employees are often granted transfers and promotions to new office locations for the organization
- Competitive Base Salary
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage and 401(k)
- Paid Time Off Plan
- Company Closes in Observance of Major Holidays
- Your health and wellness is important to us – Corporate Wellness Program and Non-smoking work environment.
Company: DH Pace Company