Dublin City Schools
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Dublin City Schools
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 2041
Openings as of 9/17/2019
- Substitute Maintenance JobID: 2041
- Position Type:
Classified Substitute/Grounds, Maintenance, Warehouse
- Date Posted:
- Ensures the safety of students.
- Establishes and maintains cooperative professional relationships.
- Ehibits professional behavior, emotional stability, and sound judgement.
- Maintains confidentiality and respect for confidential information at all times.
- Other duties as assigned by the Superintendent or his/her designee.
1. A high school diploma or training and experience that are considered equivalent.
2. A documented knowledge of basic carpentry, plumbing, electricity, and HVAC systems and other basic building systems.
3. A low pressure boiler license preferred.
4. Good human relations with the ability to communicate in a courteous manner.
5. Ability to work with little supervision.
6. A neat appearance.
7. Basic computer skills including email, ability to be trained on various softwares to document inventory, work order entry, internet search, etc.
8. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board of Education may find appropriate and acceptable.
Director of Business Operations or his designee
1. As directed by the Director of Business Operations or his designee, performs, but not limited to: needed carpentry, electrical, masonry, plumbing and general repairs/maintenance.
2. Performs HVAC repairs and maintenance as capabilities allow under the guidance of the HVAC Mechanic. These include preventative maintenance duties.
3. Assists with snow removal. These seasonal duties will require the individual to be on call as required.
4. Assists the Head Maintenance Person in the continual examination of district owned facilities for the purpose of corrective and/or preventative maintenance.
5. Complies with all Federal, state and local laws and regulations for the storage, use and disposal of trash, rubbish, waste and hazardous material [OSHA].
6. Complies with all Federal, state and local laws and regulations for the maintenance, repair and operation of equipment and machines [OSHA].
All interested employees and others, please complete and electronically submit an online application located on the district website. We will not accept paper copies of items such as resumes, cover letters, etc., as you may upload this information onto your online application.
Applicants who are selected will be employees of the Educational Service Center of Central Ohio.
The Dublin City School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other status protected by law.