Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: DEV001JZ
Our Client is in the financial domain and its main product is a platform for banking services.
Their goal as a company is to lead banks and other financial institutions through their digital transformation journey, and also to improve digital customer experiences by implementing the Banking Platform they offer.
The platform has a micro service architecture. Services that deliver a common functionality are grouped into modules. These modules communicate with each other and the outside world through Infrastructure and platform services.
The Platform is scalable and provides different sets of modules for implementation, depending on the client business needs. It is highly customizable, enables users to design interactive modules, calculators and other tools that make user experience friendly and efficient.
Endava`s journey with the client started almost three years ago, with a team of people that accepted the challenge and grabbed the opportunity to work with innovative technologies and ideas, and to be part of the process of building the Banking Platform.
Today, Endava has dedicated stable cross-functional teams, working in a distributed environment and delivering high tech financial software.
We are looking for the right candidate that will be willing to accept new challenges in:
- Continuously expanding knowledge in technical but also in different business domains
- Expand horizons and providing direct consultancy to international clients
- Making an impact by sharing knowledge within the company and the wider community
- Accept the culture of constant improvement by working in environment that provides the support but also the challenge for growth.
A set of activities that come with the territory:
- Code, test, correct and document programs and program modifications from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
- Take part in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues' work.
- Provides guidance and assistance to colleagues in creation, testing and documentation.
- Takes part in evaluations and reviews of programming methods, tools and standards.
- Communicate/interface well with clients and represent Endava in a positive and professional manner.
- Good OOP knowledge
- Experienced in Java Spring (Core, Transaction Management)
- Good knowledge of RESTful API
- Experienced in software patterns and practices
- Experienced in Hibernate, JPA
- Experienced in database development: query optimization, indexing techniques(MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, Liquibase)
- Experienced in Unit Testing (Junit)/Mocking (Mockito)
- Experienced in sharing knowledge, presentations and mentoring
- Understanding of continuous integration and deployment processes
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle with a focus on Agile processes
- Willing to learn and share knowledge
- Good English skills (spoken and written)
- Able to communicate with team members
- Attention to details
The following skills would be a plus:
- Messaging Protocols (JMS, ActiveMQ)
- Experience with Git
- Experience with issue tracking systems: JIRA
- Experience in cloud based platforms (AWS, PCF)
- Possibility to work together with teams from other countries
- Supportive, friendly and healthy work environment in an international company
- Continuous learning opportunities (coaching and on the job learning, trainings, certifications, conferences)
- Private health insurance
- Social and sport benefits, foreign language courses
- Flexible working hours
- Endava referral bonus