Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Java Engineer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: DEV001WX
Together with our client we are working on implementing the next generation of customer portals for purchasing of insurance policies. We are organized as a cross functional teams and cover development of backend REST services and the single page web application, using new architectural patterns - a loosely-coupled multi-layered architecture based on micro services and cloud technology.
Project is part of the client's big digital transformation initiative to become an environment for iterative and fast enabling of business capabilities as well as an innovation centre.
This transformation includes a new approach to governance, delivery and service management via Continuous Build and Delivery using market leading tools and practices.
If you are looking for a great working environment, technical challenges, excellent client, complex business domain and you match the requirements of the role then this is the team for you.
- Advanced OOP knowledge
- Advanced knowledge in Java Spring (Core, MVC, Transaction Management)
- Advanced knowledge in software patterns and practices
- Commercial experience of the full software lifecycle
- Good knowledge in Hibernate
- Experience with database development: stored procedures, query optimization, indexing techniques
- Experience in Unit Testing (Junit)/Mocking (Mockito, Powermock…)
- Experience in sharing knowledge, presentations and mentoring
- Understanding of Unit testing concepts
- Agile Scrum expertise
- Experience with Git
- Experience with issue tracking systems: JIRA
The following skills would be a plus:
- Commercial experience in software architecture/design (N-Tier, SOA, Microservices)
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience in cloud based platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Possibility to work together with teams from other countries
- Supportive, friendly and healthy work environment in an international company
- Continuous learning opportunities (coaching and on the job learning, trainings, certifications, conferences)
- Private health insurance
- Social and sport benefits, foreign language courses
- Flexible working hours
- Endava referral bonus