Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Manual Tester
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: TES00125
Scrum based project that is around building a software product which is intended to help the USA national agencies in the process they use to buy TV ads with stations across multiple markets, with the primary objectives of improving both the efficiency of the existing process and the performance of their campaigns.
What your role will be as Senior Tester?
- Participate in sprint planning and provide details on the testing tasks and effort required to validate the committed user stories.
- Review & analyze user stories & design documents to ensure they are unambiguous, complete & testable artefacts.
- Identify, create & execute tests to verify the user stories.
- Capturing of test evidence and test reporting through JIRA.
- Document and manage defects to resolution.
- Maintain the automated regression test pack by ensuring the data inputs and expected results continue to align to the latest code/configuration.
- Participate and provide updates on tasks at the Daily Stand Up
- Attend Sprint Planning, Design Review, Showcase & Retrospectives
- Working collaboratively with delivery team to ensure the Acceptance Criteria has been met
- Support the implementation of process improvements identified in the retrospective
- Solid, hands-on testing background, with in depth knowledge of software testing techniques
- Working experience with Database queries
- Knowledge of XML
- Knowledge of the concept of continuous integration (Jenkins).
- Experience with different bug tracking systems like JIRA
- Sound understanding and experience of the Agile software development lifecycle
- Strong analytical skills, able to provide support to solve business or production problems
- Excellent communication skills, able to articulate technical and non-technical issues
- Highly collaborative, supportive and team player that demonstrates a proactive ‘can do' attitude
- Responsive, assertive and drive a continuous improvement ethos in all interactions
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Passion about sharing knowledge and best practices
- Fluent English (written/verbal)
- Possibility to work together with teams from other countries
- Supportive, friendly and healthy work environment in an international company
- Continuous learning opportunities (coaching and on the job learning, trainings, certifications, conferences)
- Private health insurance
- Social and sport benefits, foreign language courses
- Flexible working hours
- Endava referral bonus