Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ENDEVIS Recruiting
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today's highly competitive market. Apply today!
endevis is partnered with a premier manufacturing organization to fill a Sr. BI/Reporting Analyst opportunity. This role will be responsible for the management and oversight of the company data and reporting. This individual will be responsible for collaborating with teams at all levels of the organization to coordinate reporting and IT goals and objectives.
- Responsible for improving operation efficiency and effectiveness through development and deployment of technology solutions.
- Define, create and maintain work instruction documentation.
- Responsible for user acceptance testing (UAT) of new report builds and automations.
- Maintain manual upload responsibilities such as setting-up and mass loading product information in ERP system i.e. items, bill of materials, routes, price files, export controls.
- Basic data visualization in MS Excel, Tableau or other BI tools.
- Basic AS400 query building.
- Works well with cross functional teams to drive solutions through understanding of company products, process and organization.
- Three years of experience working as a Business/Data Analyst in Finance and Operations.
- Three years of experience working in Business Intelligence and/or ERP Systems.
- Oracle database and PL/SQL training preferred.
- Experience with Tableau, NDS, MS Access, SQL, Business Objects or other reporting and visualization tools.
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems such as NDS, Oracle, SAP and/or PeopleSoft
- Strong quantitative and analytics capabilities.
- Maintain a positive can-do attitude that produces a great energy for personal/group success.
- Bachelor's degree in information systems or related discipline.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Motivating and engaging talent on all levels ...
endevis is evolving...
as a national provider of talent acquisition consulting services.
Our growth has stemmed from our approach and our ability to focus on our client’s needs. We start from the beginning in understanding their culture, the problem they are trying to fix or improve, and then offering a solution that meets their needs and exceeds their expectations.
We understand that each client we service is different, each opportunity or project we undertake is unique. Our client’s investment into each of their projects differ as well. We will not take a “standard” approach to our delivery. We believe our consultative approach is what our client’s value in working with endevis. We are able to be creative and flexible within our solutions and ensure we deliver the most comprehensive and effective solutions.
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.