Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ENDEVIS Recruiting
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today's highly competitive market. Apply today!
Endevis has partnered with a unique company who's experience tremendous growth through the decade in which they've been open and require a competent Controller. The Controller will be responsible for;
- Evaluate, develop and manage programs to ensure that financial planning and analysis, cost accounting, budgeting, general accounting and financial reporting and controls are in place and effectively utilized.
- Prepare and maintain annual budgets and plans, financial forecasts and variance analysis. Manage the department staff including training, performance management, and coaching for all team members.
- Set direction and goals for the department and hold the team accountable to meet the goals.
- Support peers and the CEO with reports and information as requested. Provide monthly financial packages for the Board and other team members.
- Proactively identify and implement opportunities for cost savings and growth initiatives.
- Provide oversight for performance metrics and service levels.
- Work with staff to ensure that service levels are being met and allocate resources to address service gaps.
- Consistently meet budget and schedule performance goals and capital plan utilization goals.
- Partner with the CEO and Board of Directors to identify, negotiate, close and integrate acquisitions.
- Ensure the integrity of the financial data; identify potential areas of financial risk and opportunities to support growth while maintaining profit margins. Understand and monitor cash positions and provide consolidated information. Develop forecasts and board presentations. Establish credit policies and other controls. Manage the relationship with financial intermediaries.
- 8+ of finance and accounting experience, 2 of which as a leader
- ERP implementation or other demonstrated in-depth knowledge of ERP systems
- A bachelor's degree in business, finance or accounting; MBA preferred
- Strong financial and technical Skills
- Financial analysis and reporting skills; experience in in developing and utilizing systems, tools, processes and controls.
- Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively across all levels within the organization.
- Problem solving skills; ability to assess a situation, focus on the issues, and create multiple solutions to resolve the issues.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Motivating and engaging talent on all levels ...
endevis is evolving...
as a national provider of talent acquisition consulting services.
Our growth has stemmed from our approach and our ability to focus on our client’s needs. We start from the beginning in understanding their culture, the problem they are trying to fix or improve, and then offering a solution that meets their needs and exceeds their expectations.
We understand that each client we service is different, each opportunity or project we undertake is unique. Our client’s investment into each of their projects differ as well. We will not take a “standard” approach to our delivery. We believe our consultative approach is what our client’s value in working with endevis. We are able to be creative and flexible within our solutions and ensure we deliver the most comprehensive and effective solutions.
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.