Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ENDEVIS Recruiting
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today's highly competitive market. Apply today!
POSITION: FP&A Analyst
REPORTS TO: Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Perform financial analysis and modeling of current and historical trends in key performance indicators, including all areas of sales, cost of sales, contribution margin and SG&A expense
- Monthly financial forecasting of sales and operational results
- Analyze, report and communicate on monthly financial performance and key financial trends
- Own and maintain a complex Excel financial model analyzing company, business unit and transaction level data
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly Board level and general financial reporting
- Prepare presentations for the senior management team
- Support operational managers by preparing and analyzing capital expenditure projects
- Interface with managers around the world to ensure accurate reporting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Identify and implement business process improvements; driving changemanagement functionsl nd tude and strong communciation ay. spon and will have exposure to the financail management functionsl nd tude and strong communciation ay. spon and will have exposure to the financail
- Participate in the annual budgeting process and monthly measurement against budget
- Drive financial modeling improvements to enhance forecasting and analytical processes
- Perform one-off, ad hoc analysis of financial and operational information
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics; CPA and/or MBA a plus
- 3 - 8 years of FP&A experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Expert level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional root cause/analytical skills, including proven income statement variance analysis experience
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Executive presentation materials preparation experience
- Experience in a multi-national company preferred
- Positive team attitude and a desire to challenge themselves as well as continuously develop and learn
- Experience with SAP, Adaptive Solutions, or other financial software systems a plus
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Motivating and engaging talent on all levels ...
endevis is evolving...
as a national provider of talent acquisition consulting services.
Our growth has stemmed from our approach and our ability to focus on our client’s needs. We start from the beginning in understanding their culture, the problem they are trying to fix or improve, and then offering a solution that meets their needs and exceeds their expectations.
We understand that each client we service is different, each opportunity or project we undertake is unique. Our client’s investment into each of their projects differ as well. We will not take a “standard” approach to our delivery. We believe our consultative approach is what our client’s value in working with endevis. We are able to be creative and flexible within our solutions and ensure we deliver the most comprehensive and effective solutions.
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.