Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ENDEVIS Recruiting
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today's highly competitive market. Apply today!
Support efforts for the maintenance of equipment, facilities and grounds by performing preventive maintenance, minor machine repairs, and assisting in the installation and modification and troubleshooting of production equipment.
- Perform all tasks in compliance with company safety policies and procedures, applicable statutory and regulatory codes and standard practices.
- Knowledgeable of all QMS Controlled Documents related to Environmental, Safety and Maintenance procedures and instructions, including Lock Out - Tag Out and Start Up - Shut Down for all equipment.
- Take courses in Maintenance Technologies from accredited programs to improve skills and knowledge related to the performance of assigned tasks.
- Performs tasks per assigned Work Orders generated by the Preventive Maintenance program in support of manufacturing operations.
- Performs tasks per assigned Work Orders for installation of utilities needed for equipment operation
- Assist Chief Engineer in the installation, relocation and construction of equipment and work cells to meet safety, quality, delivery and cost metrics.
- Perform minor equipment repairs to maintain manufacturing process up time.
- Maintain company tools and workspaces that are organized and in good repair.
- Other duties as assigned
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Motivating and engaging talent on all levels ...
endevis is evolving...
as a national provider of talent acquisition consulting services.
Our growth has stemmed from our approach and our ability to focus on our client’s needs. We start from the beginning in understanding their culture, the problem they are trying to fix or improve, and then offering a solution that meets their needs and exceeds their expectations.
We understand that each client we service is different, each opportunity or project we undertake is unique. Our client’s investment into each of their projects differ as well. We will not take a “standard” approach to our delivery. We believe our consultative approach is what our client’s value in working with endevis. We are able to be creative and flexible within our solutions and ensure we deliver the most comprehensive and effective solutions.
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.