Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ENDEVIS Recruiting
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today's highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large International Manufacturing Company located in Lima Ohio is looking for a Materials Planner.
The selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Ensuring coordination and release of components required to meet production schedules and customer requirements; while developing procedures and systems to optimize, ensure availability, and achieve appropriate inventory levels.
- Analyzes output of Materials Requirement Plant (MRP). Purchases goods and services to ensure an adequate supply of material to support the company's objectives
- Is the Materials Department representative for operations, working with Engineering during the development of new products.
- Responsible for the management of inventory levels, schedules and availability of selected item, either manufactured or purchased, to meet production schedules.
- Bachelors degree in Business related area, Industrial Management, or related field.
- 7+ years related work experience in a role in Warehousing, Receiving, Inventory Control, Purchasing/Planning, or Materials Management in Tier 1 automotive manufacturing environment
- Thorough knowledge of MRP, inventory control, purchasing procedures and internal controls.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Motivating and engaging talent on all levels ...
endevis is evolving...
as a national provider of talent acquisition consulting services.
Our growth has stemmed from our approach and our ability to focus on our client’s needs. We start from the beginning in understanding their culture, the problem they are trying to fix or improve, and then offering a solution that meets their needs and exceeds their expectations.
We understand that each client we service is different, each opportunity or project we undertake is unique. Our client’s investment into each of their projects differ as well. We will not take a “standard” approach to our delivery. We believe our consultative approach is what our client’s value in working with endevis. We are able to be creative and flexible within our solutions and ensure we deliver the most comprehensive and effective solutions.
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.