Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ENDEVIS Recruiting
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today's highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large International Manufacturing company located in Lima Ohio is looking for a Plant Operations Manager.
- Responsible for leading department initiatives through a collaborative team effort to fulfill customer requirements.
- Develops and adjust manpower based upon sales forecasting, past trending and/or machine capability rates
- Assist in the identification, implementation and evaluation of lean initiatives in assigned operations to increase productivity and efficiency rates
- Partner with internal operations suppliers (quality, safety, production control, etc) to ensure quality, deliver, safety, etc goals are achieved
- Provides leadership to first line supervisors in production departments including establishing objectives, setting goals, and managing accountability for attaining deliverables required of supervisory team
- Bachelor's degree or 10 years of manufacturing experience in progressively responsible roles
- 8 years hands-on management experience in manufacturing multi-shift operation
- Experience managing in a union environment
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PPT5.Extensive knowledge and experience with lean Manufacturing and the Toyota Production System (or equivalent).
- Demonstrated accomplishment in 5S, Kanban, Standard Work, Built-In Quality, Single Piece Flow Concepts
- Must be a Change Agent able to lead continuous improvement effort
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Motivating and engaging talent on all levels ...
endevis is evolving...
as a national provider of talent acquisition consulting services.
Our growth has stemmed from our approach and our ability to focus on our client’s needs. We start from the beginning in understanding their culture, the problem they are trying to fix or improve, and then offering a solution that meets their needs and exceeds their expectations.
We understand that each client we service is different, each opportunity or project we undertake is unique. Our client’s investment into each of their projects differ as well. We will not take a “standard” approach to our delivery. We believe our consultative approach is what our client’s value in working with endevis. We are able to be creative and flexible within our solutions and ensure we deliver the most comprehensive and effective solutions.
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.