Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ENDEVIS Recruiting
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today's highly competitive market. Apply today!
Small, Non-Union Manufacturer seeking a Plant Controller.
This role offers:
• Entrepreneurial environment, small site within Global Organization
• Tripled in size last 6 years
• Fast paced with the ability to make an impact
• You will be responsible for the local business plan and forecast. This includes the explanation of business status, as well as deviations vs. the budget on a regular basis in front of the local and executive management teams.
• Support the Global accounting group with any questions pertaining to finance in the United States. During the SAP implementation project, you will provide lead support for the Finance & Controlling module.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, financing, or business administration (Master's Degree preferred)
• 5 years of experience in a finance role supporting a manufacturing site
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Motivating and engaging talent on all levels ...
endevis is evolving...
as a national provider of talent acquisition consulting services.
Our growth has stemmed from our approach and our ability to focus on our client’s needs. We start from the beginning in understanding their culture, the problem they are trying to fix or improve, and then offering a solution that meets their needs and exceeds their expectations.
We understand that each client we service is different, each opportunity or project we undertake is unique. Our client’s investment into each of their projects differ as well. We will not take a “standard” approach to our delivery. We believe our consultative approach is what our client’s value in working with endevis. We are able to be creative and flexible within our solutions and ensure we deliver the most comprehensive and effective solutions.
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.