Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Business Analyst
at ENDEVIS Recruiting
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today's highly competitive market. Apply today!
Job Description: The ERP piece is crucial. They want someone who has a Syteline ERP experience so they do not have to train, but I realize that can be very hard to find.
Job Title: Senior Business and Infrastructure Analyst
SUMMARY: This position supports users of various software applications by optimizing functionality of business software and their surrounding business processes. This includes fielding and handling development, troubleshooting, and process-change requests. Integrate IT as a part of the local operation and as a business-solution provider. The role also has oversight of the network infrastructure and supervision of an onsite IT technician.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Provide ERP process/application support and expertise to users and teams both onsite and in the field.
- In conjunction with IT and the onsite IT Technician, provide oversight of the network infrastructure working with them and outside vendors insuring maximum uptime and performance in supporting the needs of the business.
- Scope and prioritize business process and software application projects
- Work with users to optimize their knowledge and use of software application functionality
- Champion standardized best-practices across the organization.
- Identify and assist in implementation of necessary system and reporting modifications & development, and ensure consistency across the organization
- Serve as mentor and overseer for local representatives on super-user group(s).
- Serve as the IT go-to person for questions & issues relative to the functionality of software applications and insure that users are utilizing the application properly and thoroughly.
- Lead user-teams on new projects or initiatives for developing or modifying software. Administer functional security within applications.
- Drive IT spirit as a service center focused on needs of the internal and external customer.
- Support all Sarbanes-Oxley and IT policy requirements.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Computer Programming, or any business-related discipline and/or 10 years equivalent work experience.
- Tier 1 or Tier 2 ERP experience (preferred) with the following software applications: Infor Syteline ERP, Pacejet, ShopTrak, Doc Trak, Labor Trak, FAS, and Gentran / EDI.
- Experience in SQL Server, SQL Reporting Service, Crystal Reports and MSOffice products
- Prior successful track record of leading multi-function, multi-requirement projects.
- Ability to translate business / user needs into system requirements is essential.
- Applied business experience in an IT support role for a manufacturing company is highly preferred.
- Above-average written / verbal communication & interpersonal skills, multi-tasking skills and strong customer service orientation required.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Motivating and engaging talent on all levels ...
endevis is evolving...
as a national provider of talent acquisition consulting services.
Our growth has stemmed from our approach and our ability to focus on our client’s needs. We start from the beginning in understanding their culture, the problem they are trying to fix or improve, and then offering a solution that meets their needs and exceeds their expectations.
We understand that each client we service is different, each opportunity or project we undertake is unique. Our client’s investment into each of their projects differ as well. We will not take a “standard” approach to our delivery. We believe our consultative approach is what our client’s value in working with endevis. We are able to be creative and flexible within our solutions and ensure we deliver the most comprehensive and effective solutions.
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.