Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ENDEVIS Recruiting
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today's highly competitive market. Apply today!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administer a Microsoft Windows Server environment including Active Directory, DFS, DHCP, DNS, IIS, SCCM, printing and group policy.
- Administer Red Hat Linux servers.
Management of on-premise Microsoft Exchange environment.
Experience with VMware vSphere for administration responsibilities.
Work trouble tickets from Service Desk application and monitor team work queue.
Apply updates and patches to systems regularly.
- Run audit reports against server environment for audit compliance.
- Review documentation regularly, create and update when necessary.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Review daily logs, perform daily tasks and work on team projects as assigned.
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule for 24 hour support.
- Support the efforts of the help desk and desktop support teams as third level support.
- Scripting knowledge with PowerShell.
- 5+ years of direct hands-on experience in designing, implementing and maintaining a Windows Server environment.
- Outstanding customer service and interaction skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player and a willingness to lend a hand with any project.
- Proven ability to analyze, make decisions and solve problems.
- High level of initiative and dedication.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Motivating and engaging talent on all levels ...
endevis is evolving...
as a national provider of talent acquisition consulting services.
Our growth has stemmed from our approach and our ability to focus on our client’s needs. We start from the beginning in understanding their culture, the problem they are trying to fix or improve, and then offering a solution that meets their needs and exceeds their expectations.
We understand that each client we service is different, each opportunity or project we undertake is unique. Our client’s investment into each of their projects differ as well. We will not take a “standard” approach to our delivery. We believe our consultative approach is what our client’s value in working with endevis. We are able to be creative and flexible within our solutions and ensure we deliver the most comprehensive and effective solutions.
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.