Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ENDEVIS Recruiting
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today's highly competitive market. Apply today!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Upgrades, installs and troubleshoots workstation, laptop, printer and photocopier hardware and software.
- Create and maintain Active Directory users/computer objects.
- Network and hardware troubleshooting.
- Develops and documents system standards and workflows for end-user computer devices.
- Monitor helpdesk queues, process tickets, and interface with users in fixing issues.
- Document all technical procedures and user guides.
- Handles highly confidential information/material.
- Supporting, implementing and/or administering networks using Microsoft Windows Active Directory (Server 2012 and 2016), some Microsoft Hyper-V
Experience and Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED, College or Technical School preferred.
- CompTIA A+ and Network+ certification, current Microsoft OS certifications preferred - or 2+ years equivalent work experience in a related field
- Familiarity with ConnectWise Automate/LabTech software
- Good written and oral communication skills including technical documentation
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Able to work occasional evenings and weekends as required.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Motivating and engaging talent on all levels ...
endevis is evolving...
as a national provider of talent acquisition consulting services.
Our growth has stemmed from our approach and our ability to focus on our client’s needs. We start from the beginning in understanding their culture, the problem they are trying to fix or improve, and then offering a solution that meets their needs and exceeds their expectations.
We understand that each client we service is different, each opportunity or project we undertake is unique. Our client’s investment into each of their projects differ as well. We will not take a “standard” approach to our delivery. We believe our consultative approach is what our client’s value in working with endevis. We are able to be creative and flexible within our solutions and ensure we deliver the most comprehensive and effective solutions.
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.