Englefield Oil Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Rep
at Englefield Oil Company
This position provides outstanding customer service to incoming customer inquiries, as well as makes outbound calls to existing customers. This position works closely with the outside sales representatives to support sales and customer relationship efforts.
* Learn and understand customer needs and requirements by establishing and maintaining a proactive, service-oriented relationship with customers.
* Service accounts by processing orders, ensuring outstanding service with customers preparing correspondence.
* Maintain assigned customer account portfolios.
* Communicate with outside sales representatives and warehouses through phone calls, reports, and face-to-face meetings.
* Take and help to resolve customer complaints, escalating to management and outside sales when necessary.
* Support and enable on-time product delivery by processing and following up on orders in real time.
* Partner with order fulfillment/warehouse staff to ensure on-time and accurate delivery.
* Analyze customer reports for trending regarding sales and customer support opportunities.
* Check email and fax communications each day for orders or other requests from customers or prospects.
* Industrial Transportation Lubrication experience is preferred.
* Two year's customer service experience
* Intermediate Microsoft Office and experience with ERP or CSR system.
* High School or GED required; some college is preferred.