Evenflo Co Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Evenflo Co Inc
Are you looking for a new and exciting career that offers great pay, great benefits and opportunity for advancement? Come join our family oriented team at Evenflo! We offer lots of opportunities within our company and encourage an environment where you can lead, innovate and drive change.
We are looking for fun, enthusiastic, and passionate people to join our team!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Fantastic medical, dental, and vision benefits, wellness program, 401(k) match
- Paid time off including vacation and paid holidays, as well as flexible schedules including extended weekends
- Attendance bonuses, tuition reimbursement, product reimbursement
- Premium pay, shift differential, opportunity for advancement
- Competitive starting pay
The Shipping Coordinator is responsible to coordinate customer Purchase Orders into the BAAN system, confirm product availability, and confirm shipment of product to meet customer requirements to include routing in the customer’s systems.
Experience working in Walmart, Kmart, TRU, Target, is helpful. In addition, it is the responsibility of the Shipping Coordinator to manage Bills of Ladings to include: processing orders, relieving inventory out of BAAN system, creating and printing bills.
Examples of Typical Activities:
- Prepare spreadsheets for the customer, management, and department
- Handle all collect customers
- Organize POs and enter information into the computer
- Check product availability
- Communicate with Customer Service on issues that might raise customer concerns
- Print pick lists
- Prepare the paperwork and labels for the picking process
- Coordinate pick up dates with the carriers
- Handle issues with carriers
- Determine freight charges
- Provide back up to the dispatcher and check in drivers
- Process Fed Ex shipments in the BAAN system
- Provide backup to other Shipping Coordinators in the Department
Required Technical Competencies
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power point)
- BAAN experience preferred as well as Internet understanding
- Warehouse management system experience
Required Behavioral Competencies
- Applied Learning – Assimilates and applies new job related information in a timely manner.
- Contributes to Team Success – Actively participates as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
- Initiates Action – Takes prompt action to accomplish objectives, achieve goals beyond what is required; is proactive.
- Manages Work - Effectively manages one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Quality Orientation – Accomplishes tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; shows concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checks processes and tasks.
- Stress Tolerance – Maintains stable performance under pressure or opposition (such as time pressure or job ambiguity); handles stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and to the organization.
- Minimum of six (6) months of proven shipping coordinator experience.