Fresh Mark, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Fresh Mark, inc.
Fresh Mark Inc. is an Ohio based privately held meat processor with annual sales exceeding $1,000,000,000. Fresh Mark is a processor of smoked meats with products available in retail outlets under the Sugardale and Superior brands. Fresh Mark also provides products to food service customers domestically as well as internationally.
· Mechanical and electrical experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
· Must be able to perform maintenance functions in a manufacturing environment.
· Emphasis on mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and repair.
· Must be able to work shifts and overtime as required.
· Must be a self-motivated skilled trades professional.
Must have a desire to work for an industry leader in processed meats.
Our wage and benefit package include:
· Starting rate of $20.40/hour with opportunity to make up to $23.00/hour
· Shift differential of $.25 per hour.
· Company paid vacations and holidays.
· Health insurance for the employee and dependents.
· Company paid personal days.
· Life insurance and optical coverage.
· Company contributes up to $1,000 annually into a flexible spending account.
· Company Paid Pension Plan
· Paid tool allowance every 3 months.
· Company paid laundered uniforms