Fresh Mark, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Fresh Mark, inc.
Fresh Mark Inc. is an Ohio based, privately-held, meat processor with annual sales exceeding one billion dollars. We are actively seeking candidates for the position of Entry Level Production Supervisor for our manufacturing operations..
Fresh Mark is a producer of smoked meat products used in retail and commercial applications domestically and globally.
The essential function of the Production Supervisor is to provide leadership and direction to hourly personnel in the manufacture and processing of world class food products. Upon completion of an orientation and training period, the position will carry out the production requirements of the department according to good food manufacturing practices while maintaining proper standards of quality assurance, safety, and employee relations.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Maintain and ensure the safety of all employees through training, enforcement of safety rules and compliance with all Fresh Mark, Inc. policies and procedures.
· Maintain a sound working relationship with bargaining unit employees.
· Drive departmental efficiencies and maximize productivity.
· Monitor and control inventory levels and yields.
· Ensure effective communications.
· Control labor costs in regards to staffing and overtime.
· Monitor machinery to maintain quality and minimize downtime.
· Monitor product quality and flow to meet customer demands and requirements.
· Promote and maintain teamwork among employees. Conduct Safety / Production meetings for subordinates.
The successful candidates will have a(n)
· BA/BS in Business, Engineering, or Biology.
· Ambition to personally develop and quickly learn new processes.
· Ability to work with and provide leadership to hourly personnel.
· Desire to promote within the organization.
· Ability to work any shift.