Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Account Manager
at Gervasi Vineyard
|Title:||Regional Account Manager|
|Company:||R & K Technologies|
|Location:||North Ridgeville, OH|
|Job Status:||Full time|
Regional Account Manager
Do you have a goal driven attitude? Do you take pride in your achievements and relationships built with clients?
R & K Technologies, a Weatherhead 100 multi-year winner, has an opening for a full-time Regional Account Manager to build document technology management partnerships including Xerox office and KIP wide-format devices as well as various document management solutions.
What’s in it for you? $40,000.00 Salary plus UNCAPPED commissions, car allowance, medical, dental and vision coverage and Company matched retirement!
What are we looking for?
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Bachelors degree preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency composing written communications
- Excellent telephone skills and knowledgeable of Microsoft Office applications with proficiency in database management and work processing
- Proven evidence of exceeding quotas and achieving goals
- 3-5 years of real world experience providing solutions-based sales preferred
- Medical sales or formal sales training would be a definite plus not required
- Ability to travel and cover all of your assigned territory in the state of Ohio
- Valid driver’s license
What can you expect?
- Manage assigned territory by marketing it, attending networking events, promoting and attending trade shows & product demonstrations
- Understand how our products can benefit customers needs, have knowledge of competitors products and demonstrate equipment to clients
- Utilize our Sales CRM to maintain accurate records of current and prospective client information
- Prospect new business through cold calls, warm calls, appointments and strategic pop-in visits
- Develop a yearly business plan along with a weekly plan to set yourself up for success
- Maintain strong relationships with current customers by conducting performance reviews, keeping them updated with value-add information, resolving account related issues, and presenting solution-based proposals to expand equipment placements
- Ensure all equipment is installed correctly & train customers how to use their new equipment
- Answer calls, convey messages and monitor the flow of email
- Answer routine product questions and direct questions to appropriate personnel as necessary
If you are qualified to become part of a winning team with ambitious goals, please attach an updated resume!