Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service / Inside Sales Representative
at Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative
Responds to customer’s inquiries or complaints regarding the organization’s products or services. Makes periodic calls to existing customers to determine satisfaction with the organization, products and services. Determines best method to resolve problems to ensure customer satisfaction and adherence to the organization’s policies. Coordinates problem resolution with appropriate departments. Informs customers of standard procedures or resolution of problem. Follows up, either verbally or in writing, to ensure customer satisfaction. Must be knowledgeable of the organization’s policies, procedures, practices, products and services.
Sells the organization’s products and services by calling prospective and established customers. Maintains sales programs within assigned territory by keeping customers informed about available services, supplies, prices and new products. Responsible for meeting established sales quotas. Monitors competitive activity and trends within territory. Keeps records and prepares reports on sales activities. May travel to customer location to follow-up, make presentations or perform demonstrations. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website http://careers.daikincomfort.com, and submitting your resume.
- Answer parts line
- Order processing
- Executing all aspects of the sales function including order inputting
- Existing account management
- Relationship development
- Serve as primary contact with accounts
- Process purchase orders and requests for quotations
- Provide customers with product and delivery information
- Work closely with manufacturing personnel to meet customers’ requirements
- Provide accurate information regarding availability of in-stock items
- Obtain accurate information from vendors relating to shipment dates and expected date of delivery
- Monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner
- Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications
- Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
- Other tasks as assigned
- 1-3 years experience
- The inside sales / customer service representative will work cooperatively with sales and other members of the company to grow existing customers, create new customers, increase sales while increasing customer satisfaction
- High School diploma or GED equivalent, some college preferred
- Prior telemarketing sales experience preferred
- General Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Excellent and confident customer service skills
- Answering of phones and directing calls
- Good verbal skills – must be able to explain fairly technical parts information clearly
- Written skills – must be able to communicate via email effectively with customers
- Organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to handle high call volume
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.