Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Desktop Support Analyst
at Homesite Insurance
Homesite Insurance was founded in 1997 and was one of the first companies to enable customers to purchase home insurance directly online, during a single visit. Since then, we've continued to innovate rapidly to meet the needs of our customers and their changing expectations.
One thing that's stayed the same since our founding: our commitment to our customers, partners and employees.
Join us on our journey as we continue to grow into a powerful contender in the field of insurance.
The Technical Support Analyst serves as the first point of contact for end user technical issues and requests while providing fast and useful technical support to users. An excellent Technical Support Analyst must have good technical knowledge, be customer service oriented, able to communicate effectively, and manage multiple simultaneous tasks.
This position is assigned to the Service Desk team and reports to the Service Desk Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Receive, record, and assign technical issues and IT requests to the correct resource(s)
* Monitor and manage incoming calls, ticket queues, problem reports, system generated alerts, and support requests
* Diagnose and quickly resolve a wide range of Windows, application, and connectivity problems to avoid downtime. Examples include: local and remote network connectivity , printing issues, login failures, PC and Mac hardware performance issues, mobile devices, and conference room equipment
* Escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support
* Install, upgrade, and support end user computing devices
* Support and troubleshoot Enterprise Applications running on Microsoft Terminal Services
* Deploy and support small, remote office equipment and services
* User account administration
* Maintain accurate asset inventory information
Competencies and Experience
* Able to manage time effectively, set priorities appropriately, deliver excellent customer service, Footprints, Jira or Service Now experience a must.
* 3+ years of relevant experience with end user deskside support
* Available to participate in an on-call rotation
* PC hardware, Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2010 and newer, Outlook, Visio, Project and SharePoint expertise
* Excellent troubleshooting, communication, and interpersonal skills
* Familiarity with OSX, IOS, and Android devices
* Industry certification such as A+, N+
Homesite is an insurance company that's big on technology. Finding faster and smarter methods of improving how people buy insurance is our jam. Our crew is made up of talented and passionate professionals who aren't afraid to push the envelope. When you work at Homesite, you'll have the opportunity to pursue your creative ideas in an environment that welcomes them.
Join our team as we shake up the world of insurance!