Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
7038 - Backend SAP BW/HANA Developer - Senior
IndraSoft, Inc., is seeking highly qualified Senior Backend SAP BW/HANA Developer with an active Secret clearance to support our DLA client, located in Columbus OH or Philadelphia, PA. The selected, highly motivated candidate is responsible for technical analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and defect resolution of SAP BW/HANA data flows .
- Active Secret clearance
Required Education, Experience, and DoD Cybersecurity Workforce Compliance:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, cybersecurity, information security, or similar discipline
- IAT-II certification – Security or similar
- 4 – 6 years experience with SAP BW
- 3 – 5 years experience with SAP HANA
- 3 – 5 years experience with ABAP
- 2 – 3 years xperiecne with SAP Data Services
Prefer esperince in one or more of the following areas or technologies.
- 1 – 2 years experience with BO (Crystal, Webi, Lumira Designer)
- 1 – 2 years experience with BeX (P4)
- SAP backend systems development
- SAP BW/HANA
Responsible for technical analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and defect resolution of SAP BW/HANA data flows and associated reporting capabilities
- Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members and executives on the project team
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in Accenture/Client methodologies
- Provide, drive, and own model development from simple to high complexity with best practices and performance considerations
- Analyze, design, code, test and perform defect resolution for data model and reporting capabilities to align with business requirements
While performing duties of the job, the successful candidate will be exposed to normal demands of an office environment, including:
Sitting and working on a computer for long, continuous periods each day; effective communications by telephone, email, and face-to-face; standing, walking, and sitting; handling and feeling objects or controls; reaching; talking and hearing; lifting and/or moving up to 20 pounds; and specific vision abilities including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.