Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Full-Time Call Center Agent (Paid Training & Benefits)
We are AllianceOne, a division of the largest BPO expert team in the market with a wide range of contact center solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. Our goal is to create a lasting relationship between customers and their favorite brands.
We are here to welcome, listen, engage, resolve and amaze.
We care deeply about our clients and their customers, allowing us to transform passion into excellence.
We are currently hiring call center/collection agents to connect with people to solve delinquent account issues, working to provide a solution that will work for both the consumer and the organizations we serve. We offer advice, options and solutions to consumers to help get them back on track in repaying their financial obligations.
We value our call center professionals by providing a competitive base hourly rate and excellent commission structure along with paid training provided to set you up for success!
PAY: $12/hour + monthly incentive!
HOURS: 40 hours per week
LOCATION: We are conveniently located in Maumee (Arrowhead Park)
- Prior customer service experience (collections or call center experience is a plus)
- Professional verbal communication skills
- Outstanding attendance & work ethic
- Strong ability to navigate multiple systems while speaking with customers
- Must be self-motivated
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Must be proficient in time management
- Negotiation skills
- Goal oriented
- Computer knowledge/skills
- Good typing/keyboarding skills
- Ability and openness to work professionally with a diverse customer base
- Works well in team setting
- A criminal background check is required
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits after 60 days of employment
- 401(k) with company match after 90 days of employment
- Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Flexible Spending Account
- Generous Paid Vacation Package up to 3 weeks per year
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Contact us today to learn how you can join us and begin your career!