Kasai North America Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Production Associate (2nd and 3rd Shift)
at Kasai North America Inc.
- 19-Aug-2019 to 16-Nov-2019 (CST)
- Upper Sandusky 3508
- Upper Sandusky, OH, USA
- Full Time
- All hourly shifts
Associate will perform a job upon a repetitive departmental assembly operation or live assembly operations to mass produce products such as automobile interior trim components and assemblies.
We are currently filling positions on 2nd and 3rd shifts.
- Places parts in specified relationship to each other and inspects each strap, bolts, clips, screws, cements or otherwise fasten parts together by hand or using hand tools or powered tools.
- May operate and maintain machines such as KPM press, inspection mold, welders, robots, forklifts, hoists, and cranes to perform material movement.
- May be assigned to different work situations, lines, or departments as production needs require.
- Responsible for meeting established quality and production quantity levels and maintaining preventative maintenance, housekeeping and safe work practices.
- Certain positions require the ability to discern color and this is an essential element of those positions
- May be assigned to drive tow motor.
- Must be able to work any assigned shift and be able to work overtime on short notice.
- Support the implementation, achievement, and maintenance of the Quality and Environmental Policies and Procedures.
- GED or High School Diploma preferred but not required.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instruction, and perform any other related duties, as may be required by their supervisor.