Kettering Medical Center Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pharmacy Tech II-Inpatient- Soin Medical Center-Part-Time
at Kettering Medical Center Network
- Job ID
- Job Category
- Job Type
- Varied Shifts
- # of Openings
- Shift Time
- Varied (ex: Resource)
- 40 Hours Per Pay Period/FTE 0.50
Kettering Health Network is a not-for-profit network of eight hospitals, and over 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio’s leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 12,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health Network is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Do you want to work in an innovative, faith based, and team oriented pharmacy where you can make a difference?
KHN Pharmacy is seeking a nationally certified pharmacy technician who will contribute to building a positive team spirit, demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, be dependable, and uphold organizational values.
- Strong connection to our local community in Greene County through our Greene Memorial Foundation supporting and sponsoring over 300 events every year.
- Close knit, growing community; Neighbors serving Neighbors
- Quarterly Townhall meetings for campus and KHN network updates
- Monthly employee engagement activities including; food trucks, ice cream socials, etc.
- Beavercreek’s 675 is one of the fasted growing corridors in the state of Ohio bringing new business, restaurants, and retailers regularly.
- Our serene, hotel-style environment is specifically designed to promote peace and healing.
- Award Winning chefs
- Click here to learn more!
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Assists pharmacist in total prescription filling process; data entry, inventory monitoring, counting, labeling, ordering, stocking, filing, and selling of prescribed and OTC products.
- OTC merchandising
- Help health care providers and patients in person and by phone; answers questions and requests; referring to pharmacist when appropriate.
- Comply with state and federal drug laws, KHN policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician
- 2 years retail pharmacy technician experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills