Kettering Medical Center Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Kettering Medical Center Network
- Job ID
- Job Category
- Patient Care Support
- Job Type
- First Shift
- # of Openings
- Shift Time
- 80 Hours Per Pay Period/FTE 1.0
Kettering Health Network is a not-for-profit network of eight hospitals, and over 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio’s leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 12,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health Network is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
[Department Summary to be added by Recruitment at time of posting]
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Performs decontamination on instruments, equipment, and other items as needed.
- Sorts and cleans instruments and equipment by hand and/or washer/disinfectant.
- Assembles, wraps, and packages instruments, instrument trays, and supplies.
- Sterilizes instruments and supplies using STERRAD, steam and ethylene oxide gas sterilizers as trained.
- “Picks” instruments, instrument trays, supplies, in a timely matter for surgery.
- Performs basic computer functions using a Windows based system as needed
Applicants Must Have:
- HS Diploma or GED
- Certification required within 12 months of hire
Prefer Applicants Have:
- Previous related experience and certification strongly preferred.